Scanning stamped Images is one of my favorite techniques to use with line stamps and I used the following process to print and cut the Mama Elephant stamped image.
* Stamp the image in Versafine ink.
* Scan the image in black and white
* Use Silhouette Studio to create an outline of the image.
* Weld the image outline shape with the banner shape.
* Option here – you can either center the scanned image on the shape outline and then print or cut OR you can just cut out the shape and stamp on cut out shape.
* Adjust which lines are to be cut or not cut.